About Android SDK
The Android SDK 30.0.5 provides you the API libraries and developer tools necessary to build, test, and debug apps for Android. If you're a new Android developer, we recommend you download the ADT Bundle to quickly start developing apps. It includes the essential Android SDK components and a version of the Eclipse IDE with built-in ADT (Android Developer Tools) to streamline your Android app development. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. Android SDK is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is Android SDK safe to download?
We tested the file tools_r26.1.1-windows.zip with 13 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does Android SDK work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus Android SDK may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7.What versions of Android SDK are available?
The current version of Android SDK is 30.0.5 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 30.0.4, 30.0.3, 29.0.5, 29.0.1 and 26.1.1. At the moment, only the latest version is available.
Alternatives to Android SDK available for download
- Android SDK ToolsOfficial Google kit provides a set of development and debug tools.
- Xamarin Android PlayerDevelopment platform and Android OS emulator that can play and debug APK apps on a Windows desktop system with OpenGL.
- Remix OSAn optimized version of the Android OS for Windows PC systems that can emulate cell phone or tablet apps.
- Minimal ADB and FastbootA couple of tools useful for Android modding.
- Android MultiToolTool for compiling and extracting APK files.
- Android ADB FastbootQuickly install bare-bones ADB for accessing Android filesystem.
- AndY Android EmulatorA freeware Android emulator for APK apps and the Android OS.
- Samsung Drivers PackCollection of drivers for Samsung Android devices which should allow for the rooting and general Windows-Phone connectivity of devices.
- SoundWire ServerTransmit any music or audio from PC to your Android phone.
- Android Reverse TetheringAllows Android phones to use the Internet connection of a PC by tethering and allowing a cell phone to use a PC's Internet connectivity.